Monday, April 27, 2009

Just for Joanne

Hi everyone, and especially Joanne!

Joanne missed out on our last class for Inglewood High School, and hasn’t yet seen all the projects we made, that I’m taking out to her this week, so I thought I’d better put on another photo, just for Joanne!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This card was inspired by a card done by Beate on Splitcoast Stampers.  A fabulous place to get ideas for your cards (www.splitcoaststampers.com).

supplies logo for blog

Stamp Set : Pun Fun, Classic Stars Wheel.  Cardstock/Ink : Baja Breeze, Real Red, Baja Breeze Patterns DSP.  Accessories : Large & Small Star Punches, Gold Brads, Photo Corner Punch.

Today, the boys all went back to school, and I had great plans to get sooo much done with 6 whole hours to myself.  Hmmm.   I just couldn’t get myself organised.  I managed to get a bit done, but felt a little odd with no noise… so I went and had coffee with my sister!   TOMORROW, I’ll get sorted.  Probably!  Actually, tomorrow I have a hair cut & colour, and after reading MAKEESHA'S post about her horrific haircut, I’m freakin out just a little!   I mean, how bad can it be, right??  

Hope you like the card Joanne!

Have a wonderful night.

Michelle

4 comments:

Danielle Rack said...

What a great card... just love it

Lisa said...

Hmmm I've seen that image on a few cards now, wasn't on my want list at all at first, now it's getting higher and higher! Nice looking card!

I have soooo much still to do today, then tomorrow I have a busy day too ... arrgghhh, roll on Thursday morning!

Tru said...

This is a very cool card Michelle. I was a bit the same yesterday. Hope you have a good day today.

Jo-Anne said...

Awesome O So Awesome
This is so cool. I just love the colours. Boy I did miss out. Thanks for that
Jo-Anne