Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The things you find…

When you clean up your office cupboard!   Honestly – it’s been like Christmas today.   I found this scrapbook page (in a 8”x8” size) which obviously was put aside before being finished, so today I thought – FINISH IT!   I just added a couple of rub-ons, which are absolutely fabulous for real quick scrapbooking, and mounted the 8”x8” onto a 12”x12” chocolate chip page.   Done.   How simple.  This photo is another of my favourites.  This is my big boy, who is now 11, and would DIE if he saw I’d put a baby photo of him & his lovely curls on my blog!   I’m very nearly done (although the hallway is now filled with things that don’t belong in my office, so I now need to go sort out who to put/throw them!) so I can get on with enjoying the tidy workspace – while it lasts!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a fabulous day, and thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: