Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fresh Cuts - brand spanking new!

So great to get some new stamps - much as I LOVE most of the sets I have, it's always exciting playing with new stuff.  And my big order hasn't yet arrived (and I'm not a BIT impatient.  Really! NOT!) yet.  So for Stamp Club yesterday, I made this card with the new Fresh Cuts stamp set.  Very pretty set - I'm looking forward to playing some more over the school holidays, but right now, I'm off to bed.  Yes - early for me, but very much needed.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel 100% again after a good night's sleep.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

supplies logo for blog

Stamp sets : Fresh Cuts, Baroque Motifs, A touch of Nature, retired (butterfly).  Cardstock/Ink : Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Whisper White.  Accessories : Clear EP, Versmark, Heat Tool, Sponges

 

Goodnight, and have a fabulous Easter!

Michelle

3 comments:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

Another spectular card by michelle, I love how you have used the set, the butterfly is great tooo.... really stands out, lol seriously though.. oh dear, another set for my wishlist!

kareN stampZ said...

I really like your card - love the colours & the extra layers

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card Michelle. It seems almost every blog I've checked out today has used this stamp set. I hope they've got it stockpiled in the Warehouse.