Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wine Charm Box

Good evening!   What a gorgeous day here in Taranaki!   I sat with friends down at the port having coffee for over 2 hours this afternoon, and it was just delightful!   The project I'm sharing tonight was one of the UStamp projects from the last UStamp series.  I just LOVED this idea - a Wine Charm Box.  I made this to match the colours of these gorgeous wine charms that my lovely friend Raewyn made for me - wasn't that just the sweetest thing to do??  AND to top it all off, the colours of the beads on these charms match perfectly the colour of my wine glasses!   Don't forget that registrations are already open for the next series of UStamp, which starts on 24th April.  You can register by clicking on the link from the UStamp Blinkie on my sidebar.

Have a great night!

MichelleOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P2010001   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P2010002

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Gosh you are on a roll - beautiful