Sunday, January 13, 2008

WOW CARDS.

Well, seeing as I've now spent my stamping time reading through the blog I've just mentioned, I thought I'd post some old cards - sorry to those of you who came to my WOW cards in December, but here are the details for a Double Slider Card & a Magic Slider Card.  I love them both!

SLIDER CARD

The instructions for this beautiful double slider card can be found here :

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/slider_card/

Magic Slider Card ClosedMagic Slider Card Open 

The recipe for the above card is as follows :  Stamp Sets: Bodacious Bouquet, All Year Cheer I.  Cardstock: Pink Passion, Gable Green, Green Galore, Whisper White.  Ink: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery.  Accessories: Circle Punch, Narrow Organdy Ribbon

DOUBLE SLIDER CARD

You will find the detailed instructions on how to create this stunning double slider card at this link :

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/double_slider_card/

Otherwise, watch out for my future class details, when we might do one of these again - or join a Stamp Club, when we will definately be making these early this year!

 Double Slider card ClosedDouble Slider card Open 

The recipe for the above cards is as follows : Stamp Sets: Both Way Blossoms, Canvas Background, Fine Lace Background, Blooming With Happiness (words).  Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White. 

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink.  Accessories: Tab Punch, Eyelets, Stampin' Dimensionals, Narrow grosgrain ribbon (chocolate chip & pretty in pink).

No comments: