Saturday, February 7, 2009

Awards - THANK YOU!

I have been very slack about posting the two awards that I was given a week or two ago. So sorry Trudi & Sharlene - please don't think I don't appreciate it. Just incredibly slack about getting around to publishing them.  

This award was from TRUDI, and it's a really good one.  Thank you Trudi.  This is just so sweet!

"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!  These blogs are exceedingly charming.  These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.  They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.  Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.  Please give more attention to these writers!  Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards."

The second award was a Marie Antoinette Award from SHARLENE.  Sorry, but I've no idea what-so-ever what this award means, but it's still nice to receive one huh!   I have decided that I just can't choose all the people who I believe deserve to be recognised, so I won't choose any.  To all you who make my morning very enjoyable by having such fabulous blogs (and you'll know who you are, as I tend to comment on your blogs!)  THANK YOU!  

Have a great evening - I'm still working on a project that I hope to be able to post later tonight... hopefully not TOO much later!

See you later!

Michelle

No comments: