Monday, February 2, 2009

Woohooo! I SURVIVED!

  Yep - another year of school started today, and I SURVIVED THE HOLIDAYS!!  YAY!   Really, I mostly enjoyed them, with the odd day that I wished I could be a working Mum (only during the holidays though!).  The boys were all very excited about going back to school, with Blake starting a new school. 

P2010013Doesn't he look so adorable in his uniform!  

 

AND, I have proof that our garden is actually growing EDIBLE things in it - Strawberries!   We picked three strawberries last night, and I was lucky enough to be able to have one of them.  It was the BEST strawberry I've ever tasted.  Pretty expensive, if we only get 3 from about 5 plants, but hey - there's still the satisfaction that we have grown something, and it was GOOD!P2010007

 

 

Now that we've done our Valentines Swap, I thought I'd show you the card I made. 

P2010019    P2010022

 

 

I'm just not convinced about the black heart - it does look much better IRL, but it just seems a little... black!  I might redo it in White I think.  Sometime soon! 

RECIPE : Stamp Sets: A Happy Heart, So Swirly Wheel.  Cardstock/Ink: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black.  Accessories: Versamark, Clear EP, Black EP, Narrow Grosgrain ribbon, Word Window punch, Scallop Edge Punch

Enjoy your day - I sure will be!

Michelle

1 comment:

INKcredible Girl said...

Isn't he a hottie! Lock him up in two or three years!!!