Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stamp Camp

Hello!  What a GORGEOUS day here in Taranaki.  We've spent some time this afternoon at a friend's with the kids swimming, and the adults enjoying (or hiding) from the lovely sun!  I thought I'd show you a full picture of my project from Stamp Camp on Saturday, just so you can see what you missed out on!  No really - we are going to be doing another one day Stamp Camp so if you missed out on this one, get ready to book an early registration for our next one...

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Oops - sorry, messed the colour enhancing up on this one!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Boy - I've been on a steep, steep learning curve this week!   I've learnt how to do a PDF file myself, and my dear sister taught me in an impromptu lession how to create my own templates in word.  They look sooo professional, even I'M impressed.  When I get them right.  Sometimes, like today, I miss out one or two important measurements, but I think I'll get there!   This morning I had our first WITT class, and I still have space left if you would like to join us for the next 7 weeks.  We made the very cute magazine card holder plus 3 cards from the post earlier this month.   

Inglewood High School starts on Thursday at 7.00pm, and I have space left in that class as well.  Just $35 for 8 weeks, plus $4 per night expenses.  Phone or email me to register for either course.

 

STAMP CAMP APRIL 2009

Here are the details for our brand new one day Stamp Camp.

Date : Saturday 25th April

Time : Come at 9.45am for coffee, and we will start at 10.00am, finishing at 4.00pm

Cost : $50 per person

We will be having another 3 fabulous projects, plus giveaways, demonstrations & spot prizes, and of course, you can get to play with some of the new products from the brand new catalogue, released on April 1st! 

If you register by 1st April then you will receive a free pack of cardstock!   Phone or email me if you would like more details, but whatever you do - don't miss out this time!!

Have a wonderful night!

Michelle

No comments: