Sunday, February 22, 2009

Christmas Angels

Hi there everyone!   Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  I thought I'd finally finish my Christmas Page.  All I had to do was print off the title,but I kept putting it off, so now it's done, and I love the page!  The little girls are my most gorgeous nieces (and another one was just born this morning - YAY!) and of course Mason - who secretly loved being dressed up I think!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Now I'd better get on with making a baby card!

Enjoy your day - it's Sunday, and you should all know what that means.... GREY'S ANATOMY is on tonight.  So don't bother phoning me between 8.30pm & 9.30pm (HARRY!)

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, your work is just gorgeous! I wish I could come to you Stamp Camp, hope it's a great day for you.You are so inspiring and hope you don't mind me getting ideas or casing some of your projects. TFS