Sunday, February 1, 2009

A peep for Stamp Camp - 14 February

Good evening!   My big task to complete today was my sample project for our Stamp Camp.  There were a few decision to make, so took a little longer than I hope it will take everyone on the 14th, but I'm just sooo  excited now.  Just 13 more days 'til it's on, and it's going to be fabulous!   If you haven't yet registered, it's not to late.  Phone me and I'll give you the details, but you'll need to do it this week.   I thought I'd just give you a little "peep" at my project, just to tease you a little.  Don't FREAK if you don't like these colours/DSP - there will be two choices of colours for my project. But I really can't understand why anyone would NOT like these colours!  If you have registered for Stamp Camp already, then you'll be getting an email in the next day or two confirming times, location, what to bring etc. 

P2010015  P2010008 

Ooooh!  I CAN'T WAIT!   I also completed my Valentines card that I'm doing for a swap.  NOT entirely happy at all with it, but my stack of "NOT GOOD" cards grew and grew last night as I started on a mission, and ran into dead ends each time.  Don't you hate it when that happens...  Anyway - I did one, so it'll have to do.  I'll show you it another day though.  In fact, I think we'll be making it at $2 cards this month - 11th February.   Let me know if you are intending to come along.

Have a wonderful night!

Michelle

No comments: