Saturday, January 31, 2009

AMAZING - time to create today!

P1310040That's right - I have amazed myself by being able to do some creating today, when I thought my chances would be very slim to be doing any stamping, as today it's Blake's party.  Here's a photo of us (after being down at the pools for a few hours - I don't know WHAT my DH is doing...and YES, I've got a haircut booked for Tuesday!) , but most of the boys have gone home now, and there are just two left, and the kids are having fun playing on the Playstation.  YAY!  So I quickly checked out a few blogs, and found Denise's Blog, and she had altered a tin that I had just put into my office to do something with "someday" - so today was THE day!  It was a Heaven Hot Chocolate Tin (that was just divine), so I've added some Spring Silhouette DSP and some Wide Rose Red Ribbon, and used A Happy Heart Stamp Set to make it look pretty.  Now I'm on a roll - I have to stay up to make P1310042sure these boys DO go to bed at some stage, so I might as well be stamping huh?!

 

P1310043

2 comments:

Tru said...

This is very cool - I think I've got one of these tins somewhere...

Whites said...

Oh I have a Heaven Tin thats almost finished, might have to go finish it off so that I can give that a go :)
Looks great!