Thursday, January 15, 2009

MOJO - Lost, and FOUND!

HELLO!   Happy New Year to you all.  I've had an amazing break, spending a week at our bach in Onaero, just doing as little as possible, including reading four books (much to my DH's dismay), swimming, working on the tan, and of course eating!, and 6 days in Auckland over Christmas with my whole family, and my cousins and their children, which was just awesome.  So much fun.  So much eating!   So now, it's time to try and find my Mojo again - I've sat down at the computer a couple of times, but NOTHING.  No inspiration, and no idea where to start, so today is the day.  I'll make something today.   Promise, in fact I've just started on it!   Check back later to see what I've come up with... that will keep me accountable!   Speaking of MOJO, we've found our Mojo - a new cat for our family!  Unexpected, but lovely.  On the first day she spent at home, we were concerned how our Golden Labrador Kate would be with her... but we needn't have worried, as you can see.

P1120002   P1120010

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SALE-A-BRATION

Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I am super excited about Sale-a-bration! If you're not sure what it's all about read on......   This is a fabulous promotion from Stampin' Up! which gives customers, hostesses, and new recruits the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition stamp sets.
Customers
When you spend $120 on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set of your choice. There's no limit–for every $120 you spend, you can select another free Sale-A-Bration set! There are 4 fantastic sets to collect, and they are cool!!
Hostesses
When you host a workshop of at least $700 (before shipping and handling), you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration set, that's in addition to all of the regular hostess benefits!
Recruits
During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins as a demonstrator can choose any stamp set for FREE – a value of up to $93.95, from our current Idea Book and Catalogue or mini catalogue! So if you have been thinking about signing up (and I know a few of you that have!), or if you want to get a whole lot of stamping products at more than 40% discount, then now is the time. Give me a call and we can arrange a time to get together and discuss any questions you may have.         In addition I am offering anyone who signs up with me during January an additional gift - a FREE family pack of markers!  That's 12 markers,  valued at $68.95!

$1000 CATALOGUE WORKSHOP EVENT - EVERYONE'S A WINNER

Here's how it works:- 10 individuals are required to participate in the Catalogue Workshop Event, placing an order of  $100.00 or more and each one can then benefit in the hostess gifts.  You don't have to find the other 9 participants - just be one of them!   Simply place an order  of $100 or more yourself, (or collect orders from your friends and family by showing them the 2008/09 Ideas book and catalogue and new summer mini catalogue) before the 30th of January 2009.  E-mail or phone me with your order and payment no later then the 29th of January.

Everyone will be a winner!! Prizes are based on 10 individual orders of $100.00. (Prizes may change slightly depending on final numbers participating) I will put all of your names into a hat, and draw out the prizes.

Prizes will be:

*Level 2 hostess set - In The Spotlight Bundle (includes stamp set & Wheel)

*Level 1 Hostess stamp set of your choice x 2

*Level 1 hostess stamp set - So Many Sayings

*Level 1 Hostess stamp set - Oh So Lovely

*Level 1 Hostess stamp set - For A Friend

*4 winners - $30.00 in Free Product of your choice.

PLUS I will give you a Sale-A-Bration set for every $100 you spend (rather than $120) - you simply can't lose.   I have two people booked in already - 8 places left before this offer is gone.

 

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
     I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

No comments: