Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Cute!

Hellloooo! Another glorious day here. We're back from the bach - a whirlwind trip I'm afraid, but the weather was just perfect, so a bit of time for reading, swimming & scrappin! That's right - unbelievably I actually completed 3 pages while at the bach. I amazed myself! It was mainly due to DH coming home from work and offering to take the boys to the skate park, then pick up take-aways for dinner. LOVE IT! These pages all fell together really easily, and I'm just delighted with the results. Something so fulfilling about finishing a page, and seeing those you love on them smiling back at you. All I took with me to do this was some neutral 12x12 c/stock & my designer paper packs, plus my newly organised file of scraps, and all the spots for ink. Pretty good huh?! There was drama getting this photo - as our black couch where I usually take my photos is covered with all the stuff from the kitchen/dining/computer room while our floors were being done, I decided to take this picture on the bench-top. As I climbed onto the bench to take the photo, I bumped the hanging light, smashing the lightbulb onto the benchtop, and all over our brand new flooring. Oops!! That was a mess.

P1290004

This page uses : Jersey Shore DSP (LOVING THIS ONE TOO!), Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue & Basic Black. The alphabet is the (retired) Headline Alphabet. I used the On Board Simon Lower Chipboard number "2", and traced it onto some brilliant blue cardstock. I decided It was fine as it was, so kept the actual chipboard for another day, and used the cardstock. How cool. I've got to admit that I've had these chipboard letters & numbers for about a year, and never opened them. Now I have, I'm on a roll - they are COOL! Just $24.95 for more than 50 letters, numbers & accents, and you can do as I have - use them to create lots & lots of other letters & numbers from the cut-outs left after you've used the actual pieces.

Have a wonderful night, and check back tomorrow to see another page I've done.

Michelle

p.s tomorrow is the last day to enter the draw to win a U Stamp registration for free. Check my U Stamp post for details.

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Absolutely 2 cute. The page shows just how cute perfectly.