Sunday, January 18, 2009

Peaceful siblings!

Good evening!  I hope you have had a great day - we headed out to the bach this afternoon, and enjoyed a little patch of fine weather.  Two little boys fell asleep on the way home, and ended up sleeping for over an hour just like this...

P1180001

 

How sweet!  They have just woken up, and I've put Riley straight into bed - I think he may be out for the night.   Thought I'd post a card tonight - one that I made ages ago, and still really like.  It uses a stamp set from the Spring Mini (earlier last year) and I'm desperately hoping that it will appear in the new catalogue in April.  I LOVE Stem Silhouettes.   Now this is NOT an original design - I know that I saw it on Splitcoast Stampers, but I'm so sorry, I can no longer find it.  If it's yours - please please let me know so I can credit you with the original!

P1180006

 

Have a wonderful night

Michelle

No comments: