Friday, January 30, 2009

SPEED FREAKS!

P1300003

P1300004 P1300005

This is another page I completed at the beach. We were at Rainbow's End in Auckland, and there was a LOT of laughing & joking going on, along with a bit of a competitive streak running through our family (no, I wasn't even driving!). There was this kid in the car behind Chase (top photo) who had a look on his face as he was about to smash into Chase, who was enjoying his lovely Sunday drive. I think a little road rage went on soon after this photo was taken!

RECIPE : Chipboard Letters (again traced onto the coloured cardstock I used). Stampsets : Tidy Alphabet (retired), Boho Backgrounds. Cardstock/Ink : Tempting Turqoise, Real Red, Green Galore, Basic Black Textured.

I'm really LOVING doing this scrapbooking - I'll have to do some more real soon - in fact, next week the boys start back at school, so hopefully I'll find a little time then!

You have a few more hours to enter into the U Stamp FREE draw on my post on 25th January - I'll draw the winner tonight.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the scrapbook page. You are so creative. Keep up the motivation to do scrapbooking. Congrats on been asked to do Ustamp. You so deserve this.I love you cards and boxes also.