Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Congratulations to ...

Two of my girls from the M&M's team have done amazing things in the last month - Helen was our top seller for the month, with her best month ever!   While most of us were in cruise mode during December, Helen was stampin' up a storm!   CONGRATS to you Helen - A fabulous achievement, and one you should be very proud of!   Here is the card that I made for Helen - please accept my apologies for the shocking photograph.  I did it last night, and took quite a few pictures, thinking that at least ONE of them would be fine, but NO.  All of them were terrible, so this is the best of the worst.  You get the idea though!

P1200014

 

Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie are the colours (hard to tell, I know!), and Bali Breeze DSP.  I used the scallop edge punch to create the medallion in the middle (click HERE to be directed to an easy tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers).  In the middle is "CONGRATS" from Say it with Scallops, and Friendly Flowers is the other set I used to created the background on the Rose Red. 

 

 

 

 

Our second award was to  Cherie, who recruited her first, second and third team members this month!!  How wonderful!!  Cherie - I'm proud of you stepping outside your comfort zone to offer this amazing opportunity to other women.  Good on you, and I hope this money box will be put to good use, saving up for spending money!

P1200022

 

The money box is covered with Bali Breeze DSP, Cardstock & Ink is Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red & Pumpkin Pie, and the stamp sets are both Sale-A-Bration; Yummy & Polka Dot Punches.   The card uses Define Your Life stamp set, River Rock & Tempting Turquoise cardstock & Bali Breeze DSP.    

Well done to my whole team, you are such a wonderful, enjoyable group to be a part of - a fabulous start to the year that I'm sure is going to be amazing!

Have a great night - I'm off to read a book I can't put down!

MichelleP1200016