Sunday, January 25, 2009

UStamp - University of Stamping.

Talk about excitement!!   I have been approached by  Dawn Rapsas (a US Demo) and asked if I would be interested in joining herself, Heather Summers (a Canadian Demo), and other Demo’s from around the world to be the New Zealand representative for UStamp!   WOW!  I was flattered, surprised, and delighted all at once.  I've heard so much about this exciting ONLINE CLASS that is offered World Wide, EXCLUSIVELY showcasing Stampin' Up! products. 

image

UStamp09 Winter/Sale-A-Bration
Registrations are being accepted NOW for this ONLINE CLASS, offered World Wide, EXCLUSIVELY showcasing Stampin’ Up! products.  You can sign up for U Stamp at www.ustamp.blogspot.com , if you’ve found U Stamp via my blog, remember to put me down as your referral.   The cost is USD$25.00.  Payment is via PayPal or major credit cards – please see the UStamp site for more details.

Here is what to expect:

  • Never before seen step-by-step photo and video tutorials for at least 12 amazing projects.
  • All the templates and PDF's you need to create the projects including supply lists, dimensions, photographs and class suggestions for everyone registered for this course!!
  • Weekly Online Chats connecting participants from all over the world.
  • Inspirational Photo Gallery
  • Demonstrators granted FULL permission to reuse the class materials and PDF files for their personal use or classes. Ready to use classes for you....no thought, no effort!!
  • All of the projects will make fantastic classes, so don't expect just one card from us as a project (We can't wait for you to see what we have in store for you!!!)
  • Prizes, prizes and more prizes!!

Want to join U Stamp for FREE?

Leave a comment on this post about UStamp, and  on Friday 30th January, I’ll draw a number that wins a UStamp Registration for FREE!  Anyone is welcome (NZ based only sorry).

Class Kit: Because the class kit for the course is only available to US and Canadian participants, I will be offering a kit for New Zealanders with alternate products that will work well with the projects on offer. My samples and projects will be created with this kit!  I’m still working on the details, stay tuned for more information on the kit contents and purchasing details. I''ll make it an extra-special one, seeing as it's the start of my journey with UStamp.  I’m so pleased to have been asked to be on the UStamp Dream Team representing New Zealand & I can’t wait to share this exciting journey with you!

Michelle

14 comments:

Lisa Green said...

oooh, me me-me me meeee me! Ustamps sounds wicked!!

Keryn Campbell said...

Go Michelle. What a fabulous compliment, the ladies obviously saw your talent.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, that is amazing! Congratulations and well deserved! I am so excited for you. I have done the last 2 U stamps and it is so cool! I cant wait to see what you are going to do. Cant wait! Yay

Anonymous said...

WOW Michelle!! Congratulations! What a fabulous opportunity for you. Sounds like alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

u stamped an impression on me! wow congatulations michelle, that sounds excellent. what a great idea and a lot of fun sharing ideas across the globe..
jacqui j (cant remember password again so published anonymous)

Donna said...

Way to go Michelle, what an honour for you and a great opportunity! It certainly sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. Im sooooo pleased for you. U Stamp is so licky to have you part of their team. You go girl!!!
Helen

Kim said...

Congrats Michelle. Super cool. You have heaps of talent to share with the world ustamp is very lucky to have you as part of there team. See you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Of course they picked you Michelle, couldn't think of a nicer person for that possie, well done.

kareN stampZ said...

congratulations you must be really thrilled

tandthetroupes said...

Wow great news Michelle! Congrats! I have participated in the classes at Ustamp from the very beginning and its such fun. Great to see you on the team. Enjoy! See you soon. Tamara

AMY FLEMING said...

WOW!!! Michelle that is such awesome news!! You go you naki girl!!!

Welcome! said...

Thats wicked! Congrats, good to see NZ will be represented well!

Tru said...

Congratulations Michelle - they're lucky to have you as part of their team.