Saturday, January 31, 2009

The winner of the FREE U Stamp Registration is...

Search RANDOM.ORG

True Random Number Service

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

12


YAY!!  Congratulations to Amy Fleming.  Amy, If you'd like to forward me your details (address, email & phone number) then I'll complete AND pay for your registration so you can start making these very cool projects at U Stamp asap!



Thanks to you all for playing along - Have a wonderful day.  I'm snatching five minutes before finishing off getting ready for Blake's birthday party today.  We're heading off to the pools to try and tire the kids all out before having dinner at the park, then dessert & cake back at our house.   Perfect weather again, so it should be a great day!



Enjoy your day



Michelle

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

OHHH! That is so awesome!!! I left a comment because i was really excited that you were choosen to be a U Stamp designer without reading the post, i didn't even realise that i had entered a free registration until a friend pointed it out to me!!! So excited thanks michelle you have made my day :)