Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Envelope Gift Card Holder

OK, so it might be closer to after dinner, than after lunch, but at least I'm posting it today, right?!   Very cute, and easy to make with the fabulous 5-in-1 envelope template. (usually valued at $22.50 - see page 132 of the catalogue)P1200005

 

This is the outside of the little gift envelope

 

 

 

 

 

P1200004

 

 

 

 

 

And this is the card that is inserted into one of the pockets inside.  I used the Ginger Blossom designer paper, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava & Very Vanilla cardstock & ink, and Embrace Life & Eastern Blooms stamp sets.  I'm so impressed with this 5-in-1 envelope template that I'm offering a great deal on this bundle.   Purchase any stamp set from the Summer Mini and the 5-in-1 envelope maker and I'll give you 20% off your whole order!!   This offer is ONLY available until Friday 23 January, so be quick and phone or email me with your order.   

BTW - dinner tonight was hamburgers.  Albeit homemade ones, but NOT fish.  Don't ask!  Some days you really should just decide first thing to order take-aways!   

Enjoy your night - we're off to see the lights at the park tonight, so may have some photos tomorrow!

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Michelle! Great to see you use the tutorial, and I hope your class goes really well! Love Keesh x