Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sometimes, it's just a STRUGGLE!

This was one of THOSE cards.  The ones that you fight with the whole way.  Should have taken about an hour at the most to come up with a card, when I had already decided the colours & stamp set to use, but NO.   This card has taken the best part of 2 1/2 hours.  I must say, I'm pleased with the end result, but man oh man, I'm exhausted now!  This is one of the cards we made yesterday at my card class. 

P1250012 

RECIPE : Stamp Sets: Live your Dream, So Swirly Wheel, Short & Sweet.  Cardstock/ Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa.  Accessories: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" square punches, taffeta ribbon, markers, clear EP.

A HUGE thank you to all of you who have voiced your congratulations on my appointment as the UStamp NZ Representative.  It's so very cool to have your support & encouragement.  Thanks, you're just amazing!  Have a wonderful day!

Michelle 

 

6 comments:

Tru said...

Totally worth it - gorgeous card!!

Kellie said...

Oh man it's always the way I reckon, you have the papers, colours and stamps in your mind to use, sit down and struggle the whole way. But if my cards looked as good as yours after a struggle I would be more than happy. Your card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Sorry it was a long journey to get to it :)

SharonD said...

Great card Michelle. Good effort!

Sharlene Meyer said...

Wortht he struggle Michelle, the card is lovely!!

lindiloo said...

Congratulations!! and thank you! Since you have joined Ustamp, I have been able to view all of your beautiful work on your blog. Your card is beautiful, even though it took you 21/2 hours! Give it to someone special, it was worth the time!
Linda