Thursday, February 28, 2008

Both Way Blossoms Winner

Roanne Lamb was the winner of the Both Way Blossoms level 2 hostess set.  Congratulations Roanne - hope you have lots of fun with it!  Roanne won this just by attending one of my classes during February, and she went in the draw to win the stamp set.  It's just as easy as that!    I still have places available at my $2 cards on Friday 7th March (Drop in any time from 6pm-10pm, just let me know if you're going to come along), and Technique Classes on either Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th March from 1-5pm.  The Technique class will be great - this is not for the faint hearted though, as we'll be making 10 complete cards, with 10 fab techniques, so be prepared to WORK!  And eat, of course!

Pre registration is essential for this class, as is pre-payment, so phone me on 06 7533736 if this sounds like you.

No comments: