Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I KNOW, I KNOW - IT'S WEDNESDAY, AND I HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE SUNDAY!!

SORRY to all you faithful blog checkers out there - what can I say - It's been a busy week! I've just had a fantastic day, cruising the Stampin' Up! Website, and LEARNING lots from a fabulous new demonstrator (who by the way was reading her 69 page demonstrator manual when I arrived - I kid you not!! Top marks to you!!) and then went to Mimi, and spent the afternoon in a bikini. Awesome! It was lovely and hot - the kids were fantastic, and the company so enjoyable! Couldn't have asked for a better day - other than coming home now and not having to cook dinner. Hmm.
So - before I go to sleep, I WILL BE POSTING SOMETHING! Check back later. Hope you've all enjoyed your Waitangi Day as well. Riley (5yrs) said "The reason for this holiday is because the whitey's and the Maori were fighting, and then they signed a piece of paper to say they would stop fighting, and we call it Waitangi Day"
That's pretty concise, for a 5 year old huh??
I'll go get the dinner, and then get posting!
Enjoy your evening.
Michelle

No comments: