Saturday, February 23, 2008

RETIRING STAMP SETS

Hello to you all - I know - I haven't been blogging, and with good reason!   I've just had the most unbelievable week, cramming in something every night, plus mornings & now the weekend as well, so I'm pretty shattered, and am finally now having a slight breather before attempting to make 25 cards for our New Plymouth Training Event next Saturday, where we will swap with other people.  If you are interested in finding out more about Stampin' Up, or demonstrating, then give me a call, and I can see if we can fit you in as well.  It's going to be fantastic!

Blake's Tramp 017Just letting you all know that the retiring stamp set & accessory list has been released, and rather than bore you with a long list of items that are disappearing for good from our NZ catalogue, just please either phone me of email me (said@xtra.co.nz) and I can email you the list, or just tell you if your favourites are going!   There are 133 sets going, and some sets have already sold out.  If you are after either "It's Snow Time" or "Square Pegs (wheel)", then please phone quickly, as these are very limited now, and will possibly sell out soon.   I will be blogging tomorrow, with something more exciting than typing, so be sure to check it out again then.  In the  meantime, I'll leave you with a photo of my son on a huge, very high swing bridge that we crossed over on his 3 hour class tramp on Thursday.  It was great, tiring, but great.  The kids coped better than the adults!   Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Michelle

No comments: