Friday, February 1, 2008

CLASSES FOR FEBRUARY & MARCH


Good morning everyone - YES, I did get my classes all done yesterday, and you should have received them via email if you are on my email list. If you haven't received them, or would like to, then please email me on said@xtra.co.nz or phone me 06 753 3736.
It's Blake's 10th birthday today, so I'm in full on cake mode right now - just hangin out 'til lunchtime when I can eat some chocolate log filled with boysenberries, fresh cream & jam!!! Yummm, wonder if anyone would notice if I just cut a little slice off the end?? Hmmm. Here's the card I made for Blake - it was kind of different than I first started out imagining it would be, but I actually am quite pleased with it - and Blake is as well, which is all that matters!

Have a fabulous day!
Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

This is so cute. I love that Penguin. Should be a fun class for sure. Thanks for sharing the idea. SBS10 - Lisa

Unknown said...

I love that penguin, great card, I like the colors. Joan SBS 10

Tru said...

Hey Michelle
Cool card. Can you pls email me your class dates?
Have a good weekend.
Trudi

Sara Frawley said...

cute card, Michelle! I LOVE using my punches for windows... Great job!
Sara (SBS10)

Tru said...

Me again Michelle, You've been tagged for the Middle Name Game, see my blog for instructions.
Bye

Whimsey said...

Love your banner - it's so bright - makes me think of Spring which I hope is just around the corner.

Hugs - SBS 10 Sistah!!

Michelle said...

Hmmm Spring - my favourite time of year! We're in the middle of a wonderful HOT summer - love that too, but definately a spring girl. All those baby lambs, ducklings & buds on the trees. LOVELY!!