Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Touch Of Nature

Good morning!   It's just a beautiful day in Taranaki today - the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, Riley Birthday 013

and the kids are all off on a beach walk/trip today, so that's where I'm heading very soon.   I thought I'd just have time to quickly upload my card that I did at a workshop on Tuesday night. 

I have finally mounted my Touch of Nature stamp set, and am just LOVING IT!   Don't know why I waited so long.  I have once again used dazzling diamonds on this card (do you know I just loooove that stuff??) and of course my wonderful Stampin' Write markers to colour.   If you are desperate for the Stampin' Write Markers, like I was, then give me an email, and I'll tell you about my promotion that will be going on until the end of March for all my customers (new and old).   Enjoy your day!

Recipe : Stamp Sets : A Touch of Nature, French Script, Canvas.  Cardstock : Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White.  Inks : Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip.  Accessories : Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer.

REMEMBER : FRENCH SCRIPT IS RETIRING IN A FEW WEEKS, SO ORDER ONE QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!

No comments: