Hello everyone! Thought I'd like to show you a couple of the things we made today with our Stamp Club
Sour Cream Valentines Container
1. Start with a piece of cardstock measuring 12cm X12cm. Decorate with stamps - I used Loads of Love on So Saffron Cardstock.
2. Add sticky tape to one side (doesn't matter which side -- it's square so pick any side) -- and roll it up and stick it together. It will look like a toilet paper roll.
3. Seal one end of your roll with sticky tape. Add your goodies into the container. This is important. Unless you plan on giving someone you love (or hate) a container full of nothing, this step is crucial.
4. Close up the other end of your container, but seal it crosswise from the way you sealed the other end. This is how you get the "twisted" look of the sour cream containers you get in restaurants.
5. Then just make a little matching tag and you have a cute gift! IMPORTANT STEP : EAT THE REMAINDER OF THE CHOCOLATES YOU'VE GOT LEFT FROM FILLILNG ONE OF THESE LITTLE GIFTS. THIS WILL REMIND YOU HOW MUCH FUN STAMPING CAN BE!!
Criss Cross Card - Friendship Blooms (Sale-A-Bration FREE Set)
This card was inspired completely by Carolina - a very talented woman! http://creativepad.typepad.com/
This was Ruby Red, Mellow Moss & Very Vanilla, and just Friendship Blooms Sale-A-Bration Set, which you can STILL get for free if you make an order of $120.00 or more, only until the end of February. Hurry!
Remember - if you would like to join us and make some of these projects at our Stamp club next month, there is space available on the second Monday night of the month only, at 7.30pm. Commitment of $35 purchase per month.
ALSO - My Easter Class is now full, so if you're looking at other classes for the next couple of weeks, please let me know early, so you don't miss out. It's 10pm, and I was going to get an early night, so goodnight - I'm done!