Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wild Rose Calendar

Wild Rose Calendar 004

Yes, I said I would post again today, and I have!   Well, ok, it's not still today, but tomorrow I guess, if you want to be picky, but it's still my working day!  Have finished the calendars for tomorrow, and I'm really pleased.  You will be surprised to see that I have used Wild Rose as my only stamp set on this calendar.  I don't usually go for this set - just not 'me', but tonight, I was brave, and I do like how it turned out.  Very feminine.

Cardstock is Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery & Very Vanilla.  Inks are Regal Rose, Rose Red, Mellow Moss & Old Olive.  Accessories: My very own template for the calendar, made from scratch - I KNOW!!!  Also hodge podge hardware, and the wonderful new wide grosgrain ribbon.  Love this!     See some of you tomorrow.  Goodnight.

 

No comments: