Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just a giggle!

PREGNANCY  Q & A  &  more!
Q:  Should I have a baby after 35?
A:  No, 35 children is enough.


Q:  I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby  move?
A:  With any luck, right after he finishes college. 


Q:  What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's  sex?
A:  Childbirth.


Q:  My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's  borderline irrational.
A:  So what's your question?


Q:  When is the best time to get an epidural?    
A:  Right after you find out you're pregnant.   


Q:  Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?  
A:  Yes, pregnancy.


Q:  Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act  normal again?
A:  When the kids are in college.

Ok ladies - hope this gave you all a laugh - I really needed one, as Mason seems to go from one virus to another - I'm hanging out for him to be well again!  Thanks Trudi for the email that gave me a few minutes giggling!

P8270273

You've just GOT to go to Kim's BLOG and check out her absolutely fantastic card she made for our swaps today.   Her photo is fabulous, and the card just blew me away!   Thanks Kim - I'm so glad to have you as part of our wonderful team!  Next month we have been challenged to make a man's/boy's card, so that's going to be interesting as well!

No comments: