Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More RAK's!

Yes, another very kind & caring friend has sent a card - this time to my son Mason, who's been struggling over the past few days with a virus.  Rel made this card for Mason, and dropped it off to us today, and it just made Mason's day!   He was so delighted that someone would make him a card.  Thanks!!   Rel - this kindness is absolutely YOU!

P8270274   I have the most amazing cards to share with you from our M&M's swap this morning!   WOW - the girls really outdid themselves, and I must admit I felt a little "inadequate" with my simple card.   Thanks girls - you are fabulous!!  BUT, it is once again dark, and too late to photograph them and really do them justice, so I will wait until tomorrow and try to sneak some time to photograph them then.  Watch this space!

Have a great evening - wasn't it wonderful tonight - the sun didn't go down until nearly 6pm.   Daylight saving is only one month away today!   WOOOHOOOO!  I LOVE SUMMER!   Tonight was a little glimpse of what's to come, and I can't wait!

Michelle

No comments: