Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tower (or stepper) Box

Good evening.  Well, it's better late than never huh?!  Sorry, I've been on a mission this afternoon to get all my accounts reconciled so I can get them to the accountant by Friday, and it's taking longer than expected.  WHY don't I do them as I receive them, rather than leaving them all to do at once!?   I'll learn from this experience, as I'm OVER bank statements, and I've still got a way to go!   So, enough of my moaning - we had Stamp Club this morning, and this is what we made :

P8130315

 P8130319

It was fun to make, and not too difficult.  I can just imagine this as a gift for a little girl, filled with hair ties, clips & maybe even a little lipstick!  Shame I don't have girls.  Guess I'll have to fill it with chocolate - or hide my spare change in it so it doesn't "disappear".     I made this a couple of weeks ago with my Sister & Megan, at our inaugural monthly get together to learn some cool new things.  I really enjoyed it, so decided to share it with lots of you!  HERE is the link for the wonderful tutorial provided by Terri.   Remember, the Designer Paper is only $13.95 a pack, so great value, and perfect for making treasures such as this box!

Have a great night - I'll be back!

Michelle

1 comment:

Louise F NZ said...

This is gorgeous Michelle. Can you let me know where I can get some instructions?