Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fabulous new Box-In-A-Bag for my lovely hostess

Good evening!  I’ve just come home from a wonderful workshop with Debbie and her friends, and had such fun!  “HELLO” to you all – thanks for coming along and making my job such a pleasure!  Debbie asked if I could demonstrate the box-in-a-bag that I made ages ago.  It is the perfect size for filling with homemade fudge or chocolates, or even bought chocolates.  Here are two of the new designs I made for tonight.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Want to make one???  Go and check out the tutorial done by Diana Gibbs and have a go!

Goodnight!

Michelle

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Hi Michelle.

Your boxes are gorgeous. I'd be happy with just the box if it looked like yours. The chocolate would be an added bonus of course.