Friday, May 15, 2009

Upsy Daisy – again!

Good morning!   We had a fabulous class last night – a HUGE hello to all you ladies, and thank you for giving me my whole month worth of laughing all in one night!   A special thank you to TERESA, for providing the much need, and very much enjoyed snacks for last night… YUM!!  This is another card we made with the lovely Upsy Daisy set.  This time using some sponging to create a very different look to my last card.  This is a great card for either men or women, and is a “multi-purpose” card – one you could use for almost any occasion, so really handy to have in your card box.

If you’d like to make these cards with a group of your friends, then let me know, and I’m happy to come to you, or have you come to me.  $10 for 5 cards is an absolute STEAL!  Out of town, and can’t come to a class…  NOT a problem!  Just order the Upsy Daisy set from me for just $39.95 plus P&P, and for an additional $5 I’ll post it to you, WITH kits for the five cards included!  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Enjoy your Friday!!

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I really enjoyed the workshop last night and love the cards. My upsey Daisy set arrived today. Cant wait to ink it and make some more cards. Thanks for last night.
Helen