Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kids Class – FUN!

Hi there !   Today was my first class for kids, and I must admit that I was a little concerned about how it would go – would the kids enjoy it… would they cope with the projects I had selected… would I cope with 8 children in a class without their parents (apart from my lovely assistant/parent Wendy – THANK YOU!), but I needn’t have worried – the kids were fabulous.  It amazes me how children have no fear about doing things differently, and their creations were all just wonderful.  I’m looking forward to next week now.  Here is one of our projects from today – a genie bag just in time to fill with chocolates for Mothers Day.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

supplies logo for blog

Stamp Sets : Wonderful Favourites, Enjoy Every Moment.  Cardstock/Ink : Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White.  Accessories : Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Eyelets, Ribbon (non SU), Dazzling Diamonds, 3/4” circle punch, dimensionals.

 

My DH came home this afternoon with a lovely box of my favourite chocolates – Lindt Lindor – YUMMMMM!   They were are delicious!  So I think that may just be my dinner sorted…  the boys are out with their Dad, and I have a lovely peaceful evening at home tonight that I’m really looking forward to!  Time to get a little organised with my projects, and some time to hopefully finish a book that I started in Canberra.  Too many good movies I watched on the flights to read my book – Note to self : LISTEN when people tell you NOT to watch Marley & Me in public, as sobbing over a dog on a flight is NOT cool!

I hope you enjoy your evening!

Michelle

No comments: